Friday, September 26, 2008

Old Dinsney Movies

We just rented the Gnome Mobile for the kids to watch. My sisters and I watched this movie as kids. I dont know if they remember but it was just as fun to watch as I remember. Any way I need to return it but my kids start crying when I try to take it out of the house.

The gnome mobile, the gnome mobile, riding along in the gnome mobile. . .

and at the end (my girls favorite part) all of the girl gnomes chase the guy gnome (who is all soaped up so he's real slippery) to see who will gett to marry him.

what a classic

3 comments:

Jennelle said...

Gosh I had to look that up to remember what you were talking about. Once a saw a picture though I was like....Aaaha! I will have to watch that one again, I hardly remember it.

Kristi said...

We LOVE that movie too! Such a classic! We also just watched Flight of the Navigator... Sweet hu?

Danielle Avila said...

you better bring that movie down for Thanksgiving! Can't wait for the little cousins to meet. You better get to updating this blog when you recover! Love ya.